the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / General Discussion / Considering Selling my Alison (2051 hits)
By Chaznsc Date 2013-10-07 12:34
Time's come to consider parting ways with my little green Alison. Its a stock engine setup, house of colors paint, nice seats, not perfect, but damn close. Paint is awesome and it runs smooth.

I'm at a quandary as to what to consider as a price. I dont NEED to sell, but could use the space and the cash.

Anyone give me a hand with a price?

Thanks

By andrew s 1965 Date 2013-10-10 00:18
Chaz,
well you paid 5 grand for it and I am sure you put another grand in it.
Depending on how nice it really is in person I would think you could get 6-7 k for it.
if it was original gel coat like my Allison I would think I could get 8-9 grand for it.( I hope)
Heck if anyone wants to give me 10 k for my buggy now let me know!!
I have 12 grand into mine and it is not going to be a money maker for me. mission of love is my buggy....
I remember reading all your post and you looked at a million buggies asked a ton of questions till you found this one.
I bet this guy put way more than 5 grand into your buggy and he sold it for a lose.
if you wait till spring you might get more.
Heck if you find someone who has to have it you could get more now.
You have a nice ride and I am sure you will not end up bad but not going to double your money
good luck!

Previous Next Up Topic Public / General Discussion / Considering Selling my Alison (2051 hits)