the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / General Discussion / Help with Florida Buggy (1341 hits)
By Terry W 3823 Date 2013-10-01 00:50
Hi, I have a used Dune Buggy that was built by Sand Cars Unlimited and has a California title that says off road. That is the only way they come from Cali. This is my 3rd buggy I have owned and drove the other 2 for years. I went through sending in all my info and was sent the ASPT application and told I just needed to pay and fill it out. I then got a call saying I couldn't do it that way and had to file a motion to assign a VIN to the car. It already has one. Then I called to ask the name of the motion I needed to file and the lady who said she was the other guys boss said that was a bad idea and wants me to go through the same ASPT process again and pay the $40.00. I keep getting different answers but no help. I just want them to inspect it and I should be all set. Can anyone help me with this. I really appreciate any help.
Terry
Previous Next Up Topic Public / General Discussion / Help with Florida Buggy (1341 hits)