the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy Classifieds / Barris(?) Body (2760 hits)
By ManxRob Date 2012-05-12 20:53
Not Mine:
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/3010646024.html

VW Dune Buggy Meyer's Manx type Fiberglass Body and Shortened Pan - $350 (Redfield, AR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-05-11, 9:55PM CDT
Reply to: vg4vq-3010646024@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure who the manufacturer of this fiberglass dune buggy is, but it is OLD. The fiberglass is in pretty good shape, and you can see where some repairs have previously been done on it. This kit comes with a steering column, the vw bug shortened pan, gas tank, and a few extras. Basically what you see is what you get. It will need front and rear axles and motor. If you have any questions, please send them to me and I will try to answer. I also have another one for sale as well. These Manx style buggies were pulled out of the woods where they had been sitting for at least 25 years.

By Funnybug Date 2012-05-13 00:15
yes. Is Barris

Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy Classifieds / Barris(?) Body (2760 hits)