the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy Classifieds / Rebel Wiring Harnesses (6067 hits)
By Todd P 2929 Date 2011-10-17 23:55 Edited 2011-10-17 23:58
My name is Todd. I am a autorized Rebel Wire dealer. We specailize in high quality American made Harnesses and accesories. All harnesses come with the wires labeled every 6" for easy id. You will NOT be disappointed!

Rebel Wire VW Dune Buggy or Rail Buggy Wiring Harness $100.95 Our Rebel Wire Dun Buggy or Rail Buggy harness includes wiring for Head Lights, Tail Lights, Turn Signals, Horn, Gauges and Accessory Wire.

Small 4 fuse panel with horn relay and flasher.

Assembled with Heavy Duty SXL wire and labeled every 6". Bundled for easy installation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebel Wire VW Bug Universal Harness - 12 Volt 186.95
12 Circuit

Horn Relay, Brake Lights, Head Lights, Hazard, Turn Signal, Cell Phone charger, Radio, Gauges, AC-Heat, Back up Lights, Wiper, Coil.

Pre-Wired 8-fuse panel with turn signal, hazard flasher and horn relay. Assembled with Heavy duty SXL wire and labeled every 6" and bundled for easy installation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebel Wire VW Bus Universal Harness - 12 Volt $210.00
14 Circuit, Horn relay, Headlights, Hazard, Cell Phone charger, Gauge power, Wiper, Brake Lights, AC-Heat, Back up, Radio, Turn Signal, ACC 1 Keyed, ACC2 Keyed, ACC 3 Hot.

12 Fuse Panel with turn signal, hazard flasher and horn relay.

Assembled with heavy duty SXL wire and labeled every 6" and bundled for easy installation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebel Wire Ground Kit $29.95
The Rebel Wire ground kit is built from the same heavy duty SXL wire that our harnesses are. Each kit contains 10 feet of 12GA wire, 20 feet of 16GA wire, 3 junction blocks and enough 16GA and 12GA terminals to complete the job.

Please PM me with any questions. Todd
By stephen r 3404 Date 2012-09-15 05:38
hi srry todd im new i just had to make an account to talk to u about this hareess if u can some hoe talk to me id like to buy one and ask some ? on it  thank u
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy Classifieds / Rebel Wiring Harnesses (6067 hits)