the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Regions / US Eastern Central / Local Interests (4054 hits)
By @kitcar Date 2006-11-15 18:03
I wanted people of this region to have a place to post information about local car shows or events that we can participate in with our buggies.

Or maybe you need to inquiring about needing help building, locating parts or picking up parts. I have met a few folks at the BugOut events that were local and had a lot of questions about building or finding parts in our area. Other than that we seem to loose contact with one another. I know this time of year its pretty slow around here, but it would be nice to hear from you local guys when you need something or have something to share.

Joe
Sterling, VA

By Gregg R 575 Date 2007-10-28 14:59
Joe,

Thanks for getting this local site started.  I live in Williamsburg, VA, and currently have an x-file (x32) dune buggy.  Any help on info or an id would be great.  It is in the process of an overhaul, and should be done in the next week or two.  I have only been a buggy owner for the past 4 years (I purchased it in Williamsburg), but it was a childhood dream car.  I have never been to a bugout or any other event.  Hopefully, that will all change in the upcoming months/year.  Thanks again for the interests in this area.  I plan on making an event next season.

Thanks,

Gregg
By GreenManx Date 2007-11-13 21:56
great idea but dont know if LI NY is a bit to far.
Meyer's Manx
http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/LongIslandManx/
Previous Next Up Topic Regions / US Eastern Central / Local Interests (4054 hits)