the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Off Topic / Rants and messages / MY NEW HOME (47823 hits)
1 2 Previous Next  
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-01 15:06 Edited 2010-09-07 11:30
Allright here is where tha SNIT goes down, anybody that want to releave stress by talking SNIT about anyone or anything is welcome here, All Yankee and Redneck issues, we can poke fun at Trailer parks ( my mom and dad made a living owning them ), Race car drivers, mechanics, body men, celebrities, poloticians, etc,etc The Dumb and the Wise are all treated the same and will all be made fun of the same !!!

Allright HOT TUB brought up a good subject, what redneck name can we use as to not offend a redneck ??? I will start the ball rolling, We can get to you Damn Yankees later !!!!

ANSWER  You cant offend a redneck because we are proud of it and dont give a SNIT,

#1, Jim Bob ( from hot tub )

#2, Bo Bobby Rickie  ( from Ken L )

#3, Buford, Cletus ( from Lloyd )

#4, Kennie Lee ( from Kellison Jim )

#5, Bobby Sue, Arlen, Bo, Jonly Bonly, Ricky Bobby, Jed, Dewayne. ( from Brad H ) I think he lives in the Southern potion of Canada

#6, Buford ( from Jay H )

#7, Jethro ( from Brad H )
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-01 21:31
You can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner!!!!!

How can you tell a rednecks trailer is level?     Drool comes out of both sides of his mouth!!!!!

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-02 00:43
Here I made up one Brad, " How many rednecks does it take to put in a light bulb, ANSWER 2, One to hold the light bulb and one to turn the trailer. LOL  did you think of a redneck name ?
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2010-09-02 01:30
Buford? Cletus(sp) Those are a couple of names from some of the Rednecks I have run into.  No offense to anyone on here with those names  ;>)

Life is the Teacher,and she can be a Beach!

Lloyd
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-02 03:19
Good deal Lloyd I put them on the list,      Ken..........
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-02 05:13
Joe Dirt ain't got nothin' on me

Bobby Sue
Arlen
Bo
Jonly Bonly (got to listen to blue collar radio to get that one)
Ricky Bobby

bh
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-02 12:30 Edited 2010-09-02 12:36
I did get put in the corner alot in elementry school, I guess on the internet you get put in a box LOL, I dont know there Jim Boy your suggestion sounds a little to red neck to me, but it goes on the list.

Brad I think there must be a lot of rednecks crossing the border of Canada because your list is quite long, maby we should just assign red neck names how would Brad Bubba Bobby be ???

I am still waiting to hear from our friend Jay Bird Bubba.

How many rednecks does it take to paint a dune buggy ? ANSWER 2, one to pour the paint and one to hold his beer.

How many redneck mechanics does it take to make a dune buggy go ? ANSWER, as many as you can find sobber enough to push it.

Being Southern born and Southern bred I cant just pick at rednecks so here are some for the Yankees. Yes I stole these from Jeff and I bet he stole them too.

You Might be a Yankee If...
1) You think barbecue is a verb meaning "to cook outside."

2) You think Heinz Ketchup is SPICY!

3) You don't have any problems pronouncing "Worcestershire sauce"
correctly.

4) For breakfast, you would prefer potatoes au gratin to grits.

5) You don't know what a moon pie is.

6) You've never had grain alcohol.

7) You've never, ever, eaten Okra.

8) You eat fried chicken with a knife and fork.

9) You've never seen a live chicken, and the only cows you've seen are on
road trips.

10) You have no idea what a polecat is.

11) Whenever someone tells an off*color joke about farm animals, it goes
over your head.

12) You don't see anything wrong with putting a sweater on a poodle.

13) You don't have bangs.

14) You would rather vacation at Martha's Vineyard than Six Flags.

15) More than two generations of your family have been kicked out of the
same prep school in Connecticut.

16) You would rather have your son become a lawyer than grow up to get
his own TV fishing show.

17) Instead of referring to two or more people as "y'all," you call them "you
guys," even if both of them are women.

18) You don't think Howard Stern has an accent.

19) You have never planned your summer vacation around a gun*and*knife
show.

20) You think more money should go to important scientific research at
your university than to pay the salary of the head football coach.

21) You don't have at least one can of WD*40 somewhere around the house.

22) The last time you smiled was when you prevented someone from getting
on An on*ramp on the highway.

23) You don't have any hats in your closet that advertise feed stores.

24) The farthest south you've ever been is the perfume counter at Neiman
Marcus.

25) You call binoculars opera glasses.

26) You can't spit out the car window without pulling over to the side of the
road and stopping.

27) You would never wear pink or an appliqued sweatshirt.

28) You don't know what appliqued is.

29) Most of your formative high school sexual experiences took place within
the context of a football game.

30) You don't know anyone with two first names (i.e. Joe Bob, Billy Bob,
Bubba Kay Bob, Bob Bob)

31) You don't have doilies, and you certainly don't know how to make one.

32) You've never been to a craft show.

33) You get freaked out when people on the subway talk to you.

34) You can't do your laundry without quarters.

35) None of your fur coats are homemade.
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-02 12:53
I just came up with a joke from a experience I just had.

You might be a red neck if you reach in your beer stine to get a pen and all you get is a tire air gauge.
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-02 18:27
Y'all from the South have a lot with the folks in Western Canada (you know that space between Toronto (or T-zero as we call it) and Vancouver (Hongcouver)). People from the East are so amazed that we're not a bunch of inbred hillbillies with no culture or class. You's have theatres and Starbucks? WOW. You don't like monster trucks, really? I thought you's all liked monster trucks!

Ken hope your safe from Earl, he's heading your way. Kind of fitting isn't it, good redneck name wreaking havor and destruction. Stay safe y'all

B-rad Bob

Couple more names

Jed
Dewayne or the alternte spelling D'wayne
By Jay H (X-20) (ManxVair CC) Date 2010-09-02 19:05
How about Buford?

That's the best I can come up with while sitting at the DMV wasting a portion of my life! ;(

Jay
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-02 20:26
Yes Brad Im headed out to myrtle beach for a long weekend, getting in touch with my inner red neck and driving the Harley just to make it more interesting, I guess its better that monster trucks and Nascar came from the south , those race cars would look awful funny with curb feelers and taxi bubbles on the roofs.

Jay bless you man, I hate going to the highway dept, it doesnt matter where you live they are a pain in the @$$.

I put your new names on the list,

and I have a QUESTION =  what is a YANKEE DOODLE DANDY ????
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-02 20:30 Edited 2010-09-02 20:42
Oh Yea Jay might be carefull with Buford he is a piece of Southern history, they made a movie about him ( WALKING TALL ) Buford Pusser. And wouldnt you know one of the actors names that played him was BO,  BO SVENSON        Ken.......................

By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2010-09-03 02:26
Talk softly...... and carry a BIG stick!
Or at least a Louisville Slugger!

You might be a Red Neck if you paint your car with house paint and a brush!

Looks good from 40 ft!
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-03 02:43
Or a Glock or S&W, heres a trivia fact for you, and I do believe Henry Ford was a Yankee, Model T and Model A fords were painted with a brush, they brushed on coats of paint then they sanded and buffed, then more coats of paint, more sanding, more buffing, etc, etc, you get the point , the paint was soy bean base and the hand pin stripper was the best paid worker in the plant,      Lloyd you cant be a red neck, say its not so LOL.                 Ken.........................
By Kellison Jim Date 2010-09-03 03:53
Ken, you forgot this Walking Tall!

Kellison Jim
By yellermanx y 25 Date 2010-09-03 12:12
You might be a redneck if you think dune buggies are cool.  Just sayin.
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-03 13:59
You might be a redneck if you think dune buggies are cool.  Just sayin.

You Sir, should be banned LOL

I know lots of guys who've painted cars with a brush, but we,, I mean they, used Tremclad, seems to keep its shine longer than gloss house paint, or so I've heard :-)

Safe journeys Ken.

b-rad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-03 15:04
No Jim I didnt forget, I just left him out ! LOL,

Well Yellermanx I guess we are all rednecks, and I want say anything about that handle There Yeller, thats another movie " OLE YELLER "

Brad now that we know you paint cars with a brush you are most definately qualify as a RED NECK.

Allright guy I will leave you at peace for a few days I am headed to the beach on the Harley !!!!!!!!!

Cant get out of here without posting the actor in the first WALKING TALL movie, JOE DON BAKER.

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-03 15:13
Oh Yea and one more picture for the road, One of my favorite actors, UNCLE GEORGE from the little rascals, YUM, YUM, EATUMUP, not sure if he was a RED NECK or a YANKEE, but with that EATUMUP I am guessing a RED NECK  LOL

By yellermanx y 25 Date 2010-09-03 20:49
You might be a redneck if you........oh never mind

" I am headed to the beach on the Harley !!!!!!!!!"
By yellermanx y 25 Date 2010-09-04 00:28
Just came up on another forum I frequent.
http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

I answered as truthfully as I could.
My score
"81% Dixie.  Do you still use Confederate money?"
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2010-09-04 13:22
Sure is quite around hear when Ken L is not on the board!,,, Hmmm.... Hope he is enjoying the weather in Florida!
I came out with a like 43% dixie barely Yankee score on that thing! Guess I'm a middle of the road person  ;>)
By Jay H (X-20) (ManxVair CC) Date 2010-09-05 01:10
Ha! I took that test... 30% dixie. I'm a Dandy Yankee Doodle. Ken.... I'm still not sure what a Yankee Doodle Dandy IS! Supposedly I'm close, LOL

Jay
By Bill C 1975 Date 2010-09-05 02:04
Just took and passed the test with 100% Dixie. Must be from the South. Southern Born & Southern Bred.
Billy Bob
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-05 14:30
I"m only 35% Dixie, not bad...for a Canadian. LOL

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-06 22:04 Edited 2010-09-06 22:20
IM BA, AAAK , did ya miss me LOL, cool test Ol Yeller I copied my score mine is   ""100% Dixie.  Is General Lee your grandfather?! ""        Brad I expected more from you buddy only 35%, but you still beat Brad LOL, Billy Bob The guy never came back for the green buggy and want answer my call, he must not be from round hear, if he had a hearing aid I woul transmit BANJO music to it LOL, I will still get you that RC and a moonpie for the effort, Thanks.   I was in myrtle Beach pronounced MERTLE , We have a friend that has a 40 foot sail boat docked at the yatch club and stayes on it in the summer so we had 2 californians and 5 Red Necks sailing the Atlantic  FUN, FUN, FUN, I GOT THE TASK OF TURNING IT AROUND, MY NEW NICK NAME IS JIVE HOE ??????   Quiet HUH                 Ken...............
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-06 22:24
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-07 03:01
Better 'n just being called HOE!!!! Glad you had fun. I figure 35% ain't bad for an igloo dwellin'. seal blubber eatin', caribou huntin' boy from the Great White North LOL

Y'all are forgittin the ultimate redneck name......JETHRO

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-07 11:29
OOOPS I posted that Yankee Doodle Dandy thing for Jay not Brad,  Beach was great just not long enough, Jethro BOdean, yep yhats a good one Brad.                Ken....................
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2010-09-10 02:33
Quiet, TOO Quiet!, Something is brewing, I am uncomfortable and Suddenly there was a shot in the Dark, a Women Screamed, and I discovered That I had been asleep for Three hours in my chair, and My wife had left the TV on in the bedroom!

I hate Rainy Days! Can't work outside!
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-10 11:20
I agree I just didnt want to be the first to speak up, Thanks Lloyd, Guess everyone is on facebook LOL, Hows the buggy coming ???        Ken.............
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-09-10 14:35 Edited 2010-09-10 16:15
I been cruzin by, just don't have much to say...I"M TIRED. 2 more sleeps and I'm on the road. 1200 miles for 5 minutes of seat time....must be NUTS. LOL Can't sleep, all I see is great white expanses in my dreams

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-09-10 19:03
Brad go into the light, the light at the end of the tunnel, but dont get tunnel vision, Maby if counting sheep dosnt work you could count WHAT camels ???? No thats the desert not the salt flats that want work, I guess you will have to count eskimos LOL, Good Luck Dune buggy buddy, FOOT TO THE FLOOR AND DONT LOOK BACK !!!!!          Ken...............
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2010-09-11 02:12
Real Slow on the buggy, Work keeps me busy. Looks like I will have to find another place to "store" it, Where it's at has been sold and All four of my rigs have to find a new home.
Lloyd
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-08 13:38
Its been quiet here lately, just thought I would share a little red neck laughs with you guys, not buggys but motorcycle .           Ken...........

Attachment: GENERAL.bmp (801.7k)
Attachment: 9057GENERAL.bmp (801.7k)
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-08 13:50
for some reason I didnt come up on the pictures unless you hit the link so here I am, no this is not a message to you yankees LOL,    Ken.............

Attachment: BAD.bmp (801.7k)
Attachment: GENERAL.bmp (801.7k)
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-10-08 16:27
ROTFLMAO THANKS Buddy, Great way to spend morning coffee, But 3 pictures of a Boss Hogg named General Lee enough already LOL. Love the sqarshed armadillo with lines painted over it, talk about your lazy highway workers. Are you sure the guy saluting on the chopper isn't aimed at us Yankee's

Thanks Bud

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-08 18:47
Thats me and no its aimed at the DAMN YANKEES, LOL, and yea I screwed up trying to post that General Lee picture, thats me too, I tryed to get them at Boss Hogg to hold my beer and watch this S_!# , but they wouldnt go for it. How can you be too red neck for Boss Hogg, roflmao             Ken........................
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-08 19:31
ALLRIGHT IM ready for you Yankees now, me and my dog been working out together, LOL

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-08 19:33
OH YEA my nephew said to say hey.  LOL

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-08 19:42
Heres a BIKER JOKE for you,

Flea Rides

There were two flea friends that decided to go to Bike Week at Daytona.  The first flea got there early and was lounging on the beach when the second flea got there.  The second flea was sniffling, sneezing and really sick.  The first flea asks him why he is so sick.  The second flea says, "I caught a ride in a biker's mustache on the way here.  It was freezing, sleeting and snowing."  The first flea say, "Next year, do what I do.  I go to a college dorm, crawl up the leg of a beautiful woman and catch a ride in her hair."  So next year the first flea again arrives early.  The second flea arrives later and he is sick again - this year even worse.  The first flea asks, "Why didn't you try what I told you to do last year?"  The second flea says, "I DID - I crawled up a beautiful woman's leg and was quietly waiting in her hair.  The next thing I know, I was riding down the road in a biker's mustache again.
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-10-12 12:56
Cute kid, he's my new avatar for the sports car forum!!! LOL

Good to see your keeping in shape Ken, maybe cut back on the "vitamins" a bit same goes for your pooch, may be switch to a different dog food like Ol' Roy.

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-12 19:01
Yea I think this dynamite ( prhttps://www.dynamitemarketing.com/order_products.as ) product has to many steroids in it for poocie, though it didnt work so well for JJ

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-12 19:03
And the kid shooting the finger was pissed off at this kid for eating all the ice cream, LOL

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-15 11:52
Here Brad thought I would throw you out some humore for the coffie break, seems no one else pays me any attention, I guess I am to red neck for them , LOL, I saw where Gord signed in as Brad, LOL, I left it alone some dont take my jokeing around to well, Still it was awful hard not to ask him if his last name was HEAD, ( GORD HEAD ) roflmao            Ken.................

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-15 11:56
Donald ducks a perv, and I dont know what to say about Minnie Mouse, LOL

By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-15 11:59
Here I better put on some buggy pictures so I dont get expelled from the archives, LOL         Ken.......

By Hank M 950 Date 2010-10-15 19:37
well being only 19% dixie I now understand why after spending 50 years of my life in NY no one in Arizona knows what Om sayin. Hey, I gotcha dixie right hea
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-10-15 21:45
Nothin' wrong with a bit of fun. Donalds the man and Minnie... well...what can I say.....what the he!! was the old girl thinking? Me the 250lb guy with the Elmo shirt LOL. Gords got the same sense of humor as I do, and he doesn't care at all what people think of him. We we're at the bar one night with a few beverages under our belt and these 2 punks walk up to the bar with their baggy pants and hats on backwards. Gord looks the biggest one straight in the eye and asks...."Do you wear your hat backwards so your lover can read it?" I spit beer everywhere and fell off hte bar stool @#$% that was funny. We both had about 10 years and 100lbs on the kids so they just left

brad
By Allison Daytona Ken Date 2010-10-16 03:49
I couldnt understand a word Hank said, he must have been texting from his caa, I was at a bar about a year ago, this kid ( 18 years old ( his mom was in the bar ) with his hat on sideways and his pants hanging down just kept aggrivating me just to look at him, I went over looked him in the eye, turned his hat around straight and pulled his pants up ) his mom just about died laughing and bought me a beer, did I mention this kid was like 6 foot 5 inches tall and around 250 pounds of all muscle, LOL, did I mention I was on my 5th double jack and coke, LOL            Ken........................... ( minnie mouse for president, the young one !!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous Next Up Topic Off Topic / Rants and messages / MY NEW HOME (47823 hits)
1 2 Previous Next