the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / General Discussion / Where's the best place to order parts (3389 hits)
By Rick M 2060 Date 2010-08-19 21:18
Where is the best place to order online parts for my "1972 Bug"? I am doing a Cal-Bug and am almost complete.  I need to find a new place to order from as long as it is not Mid America (not pleased with)!   :-(
By Jack Purdue Date 2010-08-19 22:40
I order a lot of parts from these guys

www. westcoastmetric.com

Good prices and very fast shipping. Plus I haven't gotten anything backed ordered yet. They seem to have it all.
By Brad H 1498 Date 2010-08-20 02:12
I have window rubber in my T3 wagon that's almost 20 years old from WCM and it looks like new. For rubber and trim parts they are great. Don't know how much mechanical stuff they carry though. I deal with CIP1.com, but you have   to be careful some of their stuff is junk, but it usually says so. And if you need assistance on whether or not a part will fit. PHONE the tech line, don't email. I think they have monkeys replying. Both times I e-mailed for assistance, I ended up shipping parts back on my dime. But, have had good help phoning in.

brad
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2010-08-20 04:49
tried that link, failed!
try this one:  https://shop.westcoastmetric.com/index.php

Have a good one folks!
Previous Next Up Topic Public / General Discussion / Where's the best place to order parts (3389 hits)