the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy ID Help needed - X-Files / X-0053: Anybody seen one of these? (4437 hits)
By Erin S 252 Date 2006-10-01 17:24 Edited 2009-02-06 22:19
I just picked up this buggy and have been unable to ID it. Anyone familiar with it? I can't figure out how to add more than one attachement, otherwise I would post more pics.

By Paul Moran (DBA Architect) Date 2006-10-04 12:35
Hi Erin - I have not seen a buggy like that before. Both the front fenders and hood with the rounded scoop look unique to me.  Would you mind adding your buggy to the X-Files registry?  I'll then assign it a number and its own specific X-File Registry until we can come up with an ID for it. 

For adding additional attachments, I think if you hit the attach button again, you should be able to add another attachment to your original post.  If not, feel free to add a short reply messgae and then attach another image to the reply.

Paul...
Chicago, IL
EMPI Imp 1002 ('69)/Subaru EJ20 Turbo/LinkPlus ECU
By Erin S 252 Date 2006-10-07 23:30
Paul,

I'll be happy to add it to the registry. I'll try to attach another pic too.

By FulsGld Date 2013-04-16 17:46
Hi;

My brother and I just purchased this buggy. We got it from the brother of the original owner/builder. He said it is called a Shelby and was the body was produced her in WA. Really glad to see there is another one around. We will be fixing this up this winter for next year. Hope you still have yours. The buggy is in Benton City.

GaryB in Prosser, WA

Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy ID Help needed - X-Files / X-0053: Anybody seen one of these? (4437 hits)