the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Introduce Yourself and Your Buggy / Hello there.. (1703 hits)
By Kat V 1492 Date 2009-04-14 23:23
I am new to the forum...though NOT new to dune buggies, baja's, cage buggies and bugs.
I practically grew up in my dad's cage buggy and baja's....
I got my own in 2002...a SWEET "SPYDER" fiberglass dune buggy...made by Fibre Craft of Houston...noticed y'all didn't have these in your ID section and sent an email to one of you with a link to my dune buggy site with pics and info (what little there is) on these apparently 'hard-to-find' buggies. Hope someone uses the pics of mine to post up in the ID section...I would like to know if anyone else has or knows of any other "Spyder's" out there.
Mine has it's original metal flake (blue/purple) and enough chrome.
I got my dune buggy as a father-daughter project...since he really knew how to work on his VW's. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2003 and passed away in 2004. I haven't totally finished this project, though it is about 98% complete. I find it hard to mess with it anymore....
I have came to terms and have decided to sale it...plus my interests have went in another direction (mainly wanting me a diesel truck now).

Attachment: Spyderbuggyandme (7.8k)
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Introduce Yourself and Your Buggy / Hello there.. (1703 hits)