the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Engines / Subbug - Subaru Power / DuneEngines.com (3613 hits)
By Terry F Date 2009-03-27 04:34
Paul - Were you at the Lansing buggy show? I saw a booth with a banner that I think said DuneEngines.com but I didn't see you, just an older fellow with a white beard... - Terry
By Paul Moran (DBA Architect) Date 2009-03-29 01:34
Hi Terry! That was my booth. I must have stepped away. Maybe you saw Jerry? He's on the DBA and kept hiding his pirate booty under the sand rail.  Did you see my wife, Deb, in the booth?  She had a Dune Engine hoodie on with "Deb" on it.

I'm sorry that I missed you.

Paul
Chicago, IL
EMPI Imp 1002 ('69)/Subaru EJ20 Turbo/LinkPlus ECU
By Terry F Date 2009-03-30 04:51
Nope, I must have missed her too. I've been absent from the boards for a while, I should have checked in here BEFORE the show. We could have hooked up. :-)   I've been over on the Silver Lake Forum, there is lots of traffic and some laughs too.

My son Brad wants to buy a 4 seat long travel rail from Spectrum Sand Sports, did you see the Shockwave they built for Adam at the show? It should have gotten the Best Sand Rail award if you ask me.

Brad and I have upgraded the our buggy with Tatum 4 puck rear discs and put a 6 rib bus (091) transaxle in as well. I also bought a 24" vinyl cutter this winter so I hope to do some cosmetic work this year too.

Are you going to be at SL for the opening weekend? We plan to go unless the weather is bad...

Later, Terry
Previous Next Up Topic Engines / Subbug - Subaru Power / DuneEngines.com (3613 hits)