the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy Classifieds / Dean Jefferies Kyote body (3343 hits)
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2014-10-06 03:01 Edited 2014-10-06 03:13
Just a feeler or two out there, I am in Idaho.  I have a, I was told, Mantaray Kyote 1  body.  It has pin striping on it.  I did talk to Dean before he passed, sent him pictures of the body.  He told me that he only pin stripped 10 bodies personally and that this was one of them.  I was NOT able to get it to him for personal inspection and a signature on it before he passed.  It has some holes in it, the previous owner was going to make it a right hand drive and looks to have had holes put in the pan area for a frame mounted roll bar.  The Dash(where Dean put his card) was cut and the fuel cell was cut(I was going to put a race fuel cell back in the same spot)  I am asking $850 for this body.   I also have a "clone" body for sale for $650.  The clone has a piece on the front that I could take off to put on the Jefferies Body.  I believe it is where a license plate could go.

Life changes things.

By JACK 1467 Date 2014-11-01 20:46
would you sell the back air scoop .
By Lloyd B 2301 Date 2014-11-03 01:42
Jack, I have the two bodies, one is the jeffries, that one in the pictures, I also have a Clone.  They both would need their scoops.    If you still have your same e-mail then I will send you one right now and we can talk.

Lloyd
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Dune Buggy Classifieds / Dean Jefferies Kyote body (3343 hits)