the Dune Buggy Archives
DBA Forum - Not logged in
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Introduce Yourself and Your Buggy / my new mini t (4847 hits)
By Tracy-Lyn L 2452 Date 2010-11-03 16:23
Hello fellow dune buggy enthusiasts!

I just aquired a berry mini t this summer and I am in love with it.  It needs a motor but other than that I am told by the previous owner that she is street ready,  The body is in excellent condition but she needs a complete over-haul, or at least I would like to redo everything on it, so I am going to need some advice at times to find out where to get parts and how to go about the restoration, my ultimate goal is to have her up and running by the summer of 2011, It may take a little longer, but I can't  wait to get started in
the spring.  I know it will cost a wack of dough but she is worth it.
I am excited about this forum and am looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to, as a new comer it may take a few days (haha) to catch up with everyone on this site, so thank you for being here.  I live on Vancouver Island, Canada, so if there are any islanders on this forum, lets get together and have some fun.
Tracy-Lyn
By Jack Purdue Date 2010-11-04 01:20
Welcome aboard Tracy
Just finished up my Mini T4 a few months ago and what a ball it is. I get LOTS of looks and peaple asking about it wherever I go so be prepared. The gang here are a wealth of info so don't hesitate to use them. They sure helped in my project.
Have fun
Jack

By jerry s 2342 Date 2010-11-06 02:12
wow thats a sweet t I have found dune buggys are not as pricey as some collector cars to build the quality is more in the workmanship than the cost.
By Funnybug Date 2010-11-22 13:34
When I listed my CL ad searching for a dune buggy I said I wanted a Manx style or Berry Mini T. They are cool
Previous Next Up Topic Public / Introduce Yourself and Your Buggy / my new mini t (4847 hits)